6.5.11

~ Chocolate Love



...after a week of having baked five {!!!} chocolate soufles,
I notice that rich, brown colour is literally dominating my current visual palette.
...quite easy to be satisfied, 
by strolling in the virtual corridors of Pinterest...

..and here is what I came up with
{clockwise from top left}:
~ Decadent & scrumtulicious bittersweet chocolate shortbread COOKIES,
which you may order {here}
~ a BRANCH all excited about its new brilliant use as {a pendant light}
holding carefully a couple of simple lightbulbs
~ THE {perfect alternative} to a "too serious" professional TOTE,
all spiced up with NUMBERS
~ TOO goodlooking to eat {chocolate cups}!
&
last but not least,
seen below and used as a background in the collage above,
a {wooden floor} that besides looking gorgeous
is consisted of repurposed wine boxes!

The NEW black is certainly an ECO friendly conciousness, paired with a spirit of REPURPOSE and REUSE.
Not bad! We all benefit:
NATURE + our WALLETS


and then I had to take a look at {the picture} made about a week ago, only to realise that my colour moods evolve in a rather smooth circle...


Decorate, bake, be marry & have a great Friday everyone!

P.S: the circle of German courses I was following daily since a couple of weeks reached to its end yesterday...and I might say that I'm very pleased with the progress I'm making in actually using the language and intergrating in Germany...
...am already missing my classmates & teacher, but how nice that we can be meeting anyway :)

Einen sehr schönen Freitag!

Liebste Grüße, Iro


No comments:

Post a Comment